Mediation in Alexandria, Virginia
The benefits of mediation are many:
- Disputes can be addressed and resolved quickly. They are not stuck in the congested dockets of today’s courts. The typical mediation takes less than a day to resolve. However, complex cases, or cases involving many parties, may take longer.
- In the vast majority of cases, mediation is less expensive than litigation. No discovery or depositions are required (although some discovery may have taken place in connection with the court case), and attorney and expert witness hours are usually much lower.
- Given the collaborative nature of the mediation process, it is easier to maintain a good relationship with the other party, which is often an important business consideration.
- Your business is subject to less disruption and lost employee time is greatly reduced.
- The parties control the outcome; it is not left to a judge or jury.
McMurray Dispute Resolution, Inc. is dedicated to providing a cost-effective and efficient alternative to litigation in Alexandria, Virginia. Christopher M. McMurray, President of MDRI, was a litigator for 19 years and knows the needs of business clients and their attorneys.
412 Tyler Place
Alexandria, VA 22302
Phone: (703) 548 -4878
Fax: (703) 548 -4878